1) Minimum 9 full pages
Part 1: minimum 1 page
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 3 pages
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 3 page
Submit 1 document per part
2)¨******APA norms, please use headers
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3) It will be verified by Turnitin and SafeAssign
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Minimum 5 references in part 5, not older than 5 years
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question.
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Mrs. Cason brings her 10-year-old child to the clinic stating my son “just isn’t breathing right, he doesn’t want to play, he just sits on my lap or lays on the couch, and this happens all the time.” Appearance of both mother and child is disheveled.The child’s wheezing can be heard across the room. When asked if her son is better at any certain time of the day the mother responds: “It’s like this all the time and has been for the past year, we just don’t come to the doctor because we don’t have any money.”
Mrs. Cason’s son was diagnosed of asthma.
- 1. Discuss short and long term treatment options for this child, inhaled beta2-adrenergic agonists.
- 2. Include rationale for your recommendations.
- 3. What is your educational plan for the child?
1. Choose a health care treatment option that is controversial and may be costly.
2. Describe three positive benefits and three negative effects from the treatment.
3. Identify five strategies would you use to advocate for a legislative change in your state (Florida) to influence insurance coverage for this treatment.
Purpose: In this Assignment, you will discuss how your state is enacting the Affordable Care Act (ACA).
1. Assess the strengths and weaknesses of your state’s approach to the ACA (Florida).
2. Discuss the impact of the state approach to ACA on all stakeholders, both providers and consumers.
1. Differentiate between genetics and genomics.
2. From the perspective of your specialty area, articulate how nurses can be involved in policy making in the field of genomics.
3. How can research in the field be tied to practice?
4. Identify organizations that are open to nurses in the field of genomics.
Pupose: Synthesize the effect healthcare reform has on stakeholders
For this Assignment, you will examine the stakeholders impacted by the implementation of the Affordable Care Act (ACA). Your paper must
include the following topics:
1. Differentiate between at least three groups of stakeholders impacted by the ACA.
2. Examine the financial impact of the ACA on each group of stakeholders.
3. Summarize benefits of the ACA on each group of stakeholders.
4. Summarize drawbacks of the ACA on each group of stakeholders.