Address the following questions after reading the article: (no more than one page)
1. What is the author’s main argument?
2. What evidence or other persuasive techniques does the author use to support his/her main argument?
3. What are the strengths and weaknesses of the author’s approach?
4. Do you agree or disagree with the author’s conclusion? Why or why not?
5. What other thoughts do you have on the topic addressed in this reading?
There are two e questions above, one page for one article.
The articles is:
· John R. Boatright, “Finance Ethics” , you can search and read them from Google
Write something about ethic
· Case: The banker and the campus uproar ( write ~3 sentence summary of the case)