Monitoring a program through feedback and making appropriate modifications is important to the existence and continuation of a given health program.
Using the readings for this week and any additional resources related to the diffusion of innovations theory, respond to the following:
- What is program evaluation and why is it important?
- Describe the different types of program evaluation?
- From the assigned reading, describe two workplace health programs and the results of the initial project.
- Discuss the evaluation process for the workplace programs and whether or not changes have been made since the programs were implemented. Provide recommendations for improvement.
Respond to the prompts using the lessons and vocabulary found in the readings for this week. Support your answers with examples and research. Your response should clarify your understanding of the topic. It should be your own, original, and free from plagiarism. Follow the APA format for writing style, spelling and grammar, and citation of sources. Make sure all references are cited in APA format. References should be current at least within the last 5 years. Remember that references should be used to support your peer responses.
You should have:
- Explained different types of program evaluation.
- From the assigned reading, examined two workplace health programs and the results of the initial project.
- Examined whether the evaluation process for the workplace programs and whether or not changes have been made since the programs were implemented.
- Justified your answers with appropriate research and reasoning.