Deliverable Length: 600-800 words
Respond to the following questions with your thoughts, ideas, and comments. Be substantive and clear, and use examples to reinforce your ideas.
• Search for and take an online entrepreneurship self-quiz. Identify the website address in your analysis.
• TakeQuiz https://www.forbes.com/2010/08/02/entrepreneur-per… .
Write up to 3 paragraphs analyzing and comparing the results of both quizzes. Answer the following questions:
• What traits do you exhibit?
• Explain why you feel you can be a successful entrepreneur.
• What surprised you about your quiz results?
• Be sure to support your answers with a minimum of 3 quality references.
Deliverable Length: 1,500 words
According to Abrams (2012), entrepreneurs make enormous contributions to societies around the globe. Fast-growing entrepreneurial ventures transform entire economies. Even smaller enterprises make tremendous contributions to their health and stability of their communities.
Complete the following:
• Profile an entrepreneur who has created a product or service that you currently use.
• Refer to the infographic titled “Developing Business Prospects,” and discuss the process that this entrepreneur used.
• Compare and contrast their personality attributes with your own.
Abrams, R. (2012). Entrepreneurship: A real world approach.Palo Alto, CA: Planning Shop