Complete separate critical thinking assignments
Educational Flyer: Grand Strategy Matrix and SPACE Matrix (Assignment 1)
Scenario: You are the Director of Strategic Planning for a large hospital. In three weeks, the senior leadership team will embark on its annual strategic planning cycle. The CEO has decided that the team needs a “refresher” on two important topics: Grand Strategy Matrix and the SPACE Matrix. She has asked you to develop a one-page “flyer” that compares them in a side-by-side format. The flyer should describe each tool and bullet the following items: how the tool is used, strengths of the tools, limitations of the tools, and challenges that organizations usually face in trying to use the tools.
The flyer should be well organized and written and meet the following requirements:
- One page in length (excluding reference list, which is required)
- Include at least three current references from the peer-reviewed articles.
Here are some resources for information about developing flyers:
Challenges for Hospitals in Strategic Planning (Assignment 2)
Scenario: You are the Director of Planning of a mid-size hospital in a suburban market. As the organization continues to move forward and prepare for its annual strategic planning retreat, the CEO has asked you to create a “white paper” (similar to a short research paper) that explains “best practices” in strategic planning. He has asked you to identify the top three challenges that healthcare organizations encounter in the planning process and to identify one method or technique for each challenge that other organizations have used to successfully address these challenges.
The “White Paper” should be well-written and meet the following requirements:
- 2 pages (single-spaced) in length
- Include at least three current references from the peer-reviewed articles
- Reference list is expected and formatted according to the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA.
- Here is a resource to help you write a White paper: https://contently.com/strategist/2012/02/10/how-to-write-a-white-paper/.