- Transportation System Collision
You are the Health Care Administrator of the large local hospital and also sit on the Emergency Preparedness council for the city. You recently moved into a new home near a major metropolitan airport. Twenty minutes ago, a large plane carrying more than 150 passengers and crew crashed into the downtown business district. You live in the community where the plane crashed and caught fire, but are not hurt. You know that the hospital will be experiencing high volumes of injured patients from minor injuries to critical injuries. As the HCA and board member on the Emergency Preparedness Council you have a seasoned Disaster Plan prepared and are ready to execute the plan.
- Create an outline of your paper based on facts to support one of the scenarios listed above.
- Your outline must list one heading for section in the body of your paper.
- You will need to identify at least two bullets to support each main idea for each heading, and develop at least one sub-bullet to support the main idea under that heading (which would be the supporting evidence).
- There should be at least two levels of information in the body section of the outline.
Here is a link to Purdue’s Online Writing Lab for an example of how to write an outline: http://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/544/01/ (Links to an external site.) Please be sure to include a Reference page with your outline.