- Describe a challenging workplace situation that you have encountered in the past or are anticipating in the future. Assess your level of stress before, during, and after the situation.
- Next, create a stress management plan that includes three (3) of the following components: time management, relaxation, nutrition, exercise, positive thinking, and support network. Explain concrete actions you can take in each chosen area to manage the stress the situation causes.
- Review the video below titled “Starbucks CEO Howard Schultz on Social Responsibility” (2 min 2 s). Click here to access the video.
- Next, determine which level of Corporate Social Responsibility (Legal, Ethical, or Benevolent) Starbucks demonstrates based on the information you learned in the video.
- Suggest two (2) actions other comparable companies could take to increase their level of Corporate Social Responsibility. Provide a rationale for your response.