Earlier in this course, the job analysis and job description were completed, so now you will move ahead and start recruiting for the position Release of Information Associate.
- A decision will need to be made where you should advertise for this position.
- In order to understand how to recruit, you will post this position both internally and externally.
Part 1: Prepare a table that compares the pros and cons of hiring for this position internally and externally. Analyze the pros and cons and make a recommendation on whether the position would best be recruited internally or externally and support your decision with your reasons.
Part 2: Write an ad for the position.
- You will want to be creative but honest about the job, and you want to attract people to apply who are qualified.
- Include a list of where you will place this ad and be sure to find at least three locations.
- If one location is a website, include the web address.