READ ME FIRST: Looking for a detailed paper relating to how direct government policy in these four countries has lead to economic growth (or stagnation / decline) over the past 20 years (only go back a maximum of 1996 until today). Must be at least 3 pages with 3 scholarly references that can be verified (via Google Scholar, online school library or doi search). Any hard numbers or facts must be show proper citation (even if not directly quoted). Please see attached rubric if you have any questions (or you can always email me).
Economic growth rates vary greatly from country to country. Look at the experiences of the United States, Japan, Ethiopia, and China over the last twenty years.
- Find the average growth rate for each country over that period.
- What are some of the differences between those countries that have led to their different growth rates?
- Identify at least two important and distinct government policies for each country that has helped lead to their unique experience.
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two or three pages in length, not including the title or references pages.
- Review the grading rubric, which is found in the Week 5 folder.
- Be sure to follow the CSU-Global Guide to Writing and APA Requirements.
- Incorporate at least three scholarly references that are not required readings for this module. The CSU-Global Library is a good place to find these references.
- Each paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.