https://nursingpapermasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png 0 0 developer https://nursingpapermasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png developer2022-12-01 00:00:002022-12-01 00:00:00Essentials of Biology, writing homework help
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us" Order Now
Essentials of Biology, writing homework help
Unit 3 Biology Questions
Instructions: Answer following question using the reading material provided for the unit. Each question answered in a minimum of 100 word per question in APA format.
- How is light energy harvested in photosynthesis?
- Trace the flow of carbon within the process of photosynthesis.Be sure to include the following terms in your description: Glucose, NADPH, ATP, Calvin cycle, RUBISCO, CO2.
- If a green plant is exposed to only green light in a laboratory, predict what will happen to the green plant. Why?
- Explain the advantages and disadvantages of the C3 pathway for photosynthesis.Under which conditions would a C3 plant have an advantage?a disadvantage?
- What is the role of hydrogen ion gradients in both cellular respiration in the mitochondria and photosynthesis in the chloroplast?
- Compare and contrast the processes of catabolism and anabolism. Explain one way each of the terms differs from each other in relation to cellular respiration and photosynthesis.
- Describe how cell metabolism affects the processing of a pear as it moves through the process of cellular respiration.Be sure to list each step of cellular respiration and account for the energy released from the pear at each step.
- A toxic drug is discovered that has the ability to promote the degradation all the NADH in a cell.Explain why the lack of NADH would be problematic as it relates to energy production.