In an effort to evaluate and develop an effective expatriate performance management system in the previously selected multinational corporation, you will write an essay analyzing performance management processes in multinational corporations.
In 2–4 pages, your assignment must address the following:
- Describe the five variables that should be addressed in an expatriate performance management system.
- Analyze the elements within each of the five variables that should be considered in the performance management system.
- Evaluate the challenges with conducting performance evaluations for expatriates that differ from a traditional performance management system.
- Provide citations and references from a minimum of three sources found on the Strayer databases at the Strayer library.
- Be typed, double-spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with 1-inch margins on all sides. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, your name, your professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
- This course requires the use of Strayer Writing Standards. For assistance and information, please refer to the Strayer Writing Standards link in the left-hand menu of your course.
The specific course learning outcome associated with this assignment is:
- Analyze performance management processes used to assess performance throughout a multinational corporation.