My specialization is MSN-APRN in Family Nurse Practitioner, Make sure the entire project is centered in one topic only.
The final project for NSG6101 consists of the development of a novel research proposal specific to your role specialization. The project must include an intervention appropriate to nursing practice and consistent with your MSN role option. An alternative to the above includes the selection of a specialty organization to focus research proposals based on the priorities of that organization. Examples of these organizations could include (but are not limited to): Sigma Theta Tau International, American Nurses’ Foundation, Oncology Nursing Society, Association of Nurses in AIDS Care, American Psychiatric Nursing Association, American Association of Critical Care Nurses, National Association of Pediatric Nurse Associates and Practitioners, National League For Nursing, etc.
Throughout this course you have been developing various sections of the research proposal. This week you will assemble the final proposal (addressing faculty feedback). This paper is to be developed in APA format/style using therequired templateandnot to exceed 8-10 pages (excluding title page/references/appendices).
- Background and Significance of Problem
- Statement of the Problem and Purpose of the Study
- Summary of the Evidence for the Proposed Study
Research Question, Hypothesis, and Variables with Operational Definitions
- Overview and Guiding Propositions(s) Described in Theory
- Application of Theory to Your Study’s/Project’s Focus
- Sample/Setting: Number and criteria for inclusion and description of place in which data will be collected.
- Sampling Strategy
- Research Design: Type (e.g., Quasi-Experimental), description, and rationale for selection.
- Extraneous Variables (and plan for how controlled).
- Instruments: Description, validity, and reliability estimates, which have been performed (on a pre-established measure). Include plans for testing validity and reliability of generating your own instrument(s).
- Description of the Intervention
- Data Collection Procedures
- Data Analysis Plans
- Describe plan for data analysis for demographic variables (descriptive statistical tests).
- Describe plan for data analysis of study variables (descriptive and inferential statistical tests).
- Describe ethical considerations and your plan to protect human rights.
Limitation of Proposed StudyImplications for PracticeReferencesAppendices
- Informed Consent Letter
- Procedure section is clear, described in detail, specific, and all inclusive. Written in lay language (as documented by reading level score). Includes risks and benefits relevant to study. Address assent (if applicable).
THIS IS WHAT NEEDS TO BE PRIORITIZED ON RUBRIC:
WEEK 3: Variables are operationally defined
WEEK 4: Quality of the initial posting.
WEEK 7: Description of the instrument is appropriate to address research question.
WEEK 8: Data Analysis plan for demographic variables.