PAPER REVISION: PLEASE SEE ATTACHED PAPER AND PROF COMMENTS BELOW:
PROF COMMENTS: Overally, you have identified important broad concepts. I have provided examples in this grading rubric to where additional detail is necessary. M/aking balnket statements can b=provide an introduction. A complete discussion and analysis is required.
You wrote “Other than raising capital fund for operational needs, the health care system raise capital for infrastructure, including construction, renovation, or expansion of facilities.” In this sentence, there is a misuse of the singular and plural forms of nouns. there must be agreement between the noun and the verb. Please work the resources of the writing center to correct this an other grammatical errors in your work.
You wrote, “An excellent example of a hospital that has tapped to this Sabra Health Care.” This is not a complete sentence.
You wrote, “Under this program, health Care Systems are provided not only by loans made by banks and other private lenders but also with standards for construction and underwriting for development and expansion purposes.” This is an awkward sentence.
You wrote “According to Klein, Brown, and Detsky (2016), this method is new, but growing really fast.” This is a very colloquial phrase. The concept requires data. How do you define “really fast?”
Please reach our with any questions you may have.
PAPER INSTRUCTIONS :
Conduct research on how for-profit and nonprofit health care systems acquire capital and make investment decisions. Refer to the readings in the Resources, and gather other professional or scholarly resources. The library guide for this course (linked in the Resources) is a recommended starting point.
Write a paper (a minimum of 4 pages in length) that addresses the following:
- Analyze the methods of capital acquisition and the investment decision processes that varying types of health care systems use to fund their operations.
- Discuss the financing decisions made in a for-profit environment and in a nonprofit environment.
- How does access to capital impact the decisions of a health care system?
Cite at least 4 scholarly or professional articles to support your statements. Include a reference list at the end of the paper, using APA style.
- Written communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA formatting: References and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Resources: A minimum of 4 references.
- Paper length: A minimum of 4 pages.
- Font and font size: Times New Roman, 12-point.