I have included the definition for the error. You just need to answer the 5 questions I have included below. I’ve attached a sample entry and this week’s lecture.
Statistical Error: Imperfect Measures
Definition: All measurements have some level of error. This is because they represent only certain points in time and/or because they don’t include the full population being measured.
1. What is HR Decision to be made?
2. Errors typically occur because the data used to make the decision is flawed in some way. What flawed data could lead to the Algorithm Aversion error for this decision?
3. Think about what data could be used instead (to avoid the error)?
4. What parameter or statistic will you use to represent the dataset?
5. How would this help avoid the error?