MN 512 unit 7 Assignment
Interdisciplinary Collaboration in the Organization
Case Study: “Creating Change in the Midst of Chaos” (pages 88-90 in your textbook)
Review and analysis of the Case Study 2-1 in your text (pages 88-90): “Creating Change in the Midst of Chaos” Nancy is the main character who is the chief nursing officer at Shady Point Hospital for 15 years, she’s trying to take healthcare team to magnet journey but gets push backs from Chief financial officer about budgets cuts they’re doing. She bring about change when she can get the COO, CFO and her CEO to work together.
Your case analysis should consist of a brief summary of the situation described in the Case Study: “Creating Change in the Midst of Chaos”
- This should be exceptionally brief (1-2 paragraphs) and you should assume the person reading the Assignment is familiar with the details of the case study.
- You will Identify the leadership competencies necessary to address the situation described in the case study.
- The case questions are designed to guide the direction of your analysis of the case.
- Your analysis should address and ultimately answer the questions below. To complete this Assignment, you will answer the following two questions:
- What are three of the most important leadership competencies needed by the CNO for integrating interdisciplinary/multidisciplinary collaboration at Shady Point Hospital? Explain your rationale for selecting these competencies.
- What strategies would you use to prepare the nursing team for Magnet application?
Your finished Assignment should be a 2-3 page case study analysis, excluding the title page and references and cite a minimum of three scholarly references. The viewpoint and purpose of this Assignment should be clearly established and sustained.
please include subtitles for each paragraph and put in APA formating