- What is the best definition of a fixed variable cost?
- expense that you must pay and is the same amount each month
- expense that you must pay each month but the amount can differ
- an expense that is optional, but the amount changes each month
- an expense that is optional, but the amount stays the same each month
- Which of the following is an example of a fixed variable cost?
- utility bill
- car payment
- gym membership dues
- Choose the best example of controlling a fixed variable cost.
- setting a thermostat
- using a fireplace instead of an electric heater
- determining when “off-peak” hours at the electric company are and only doing your laundry during that time
- all of the above
- Which of the following is the BEST example of a good way to use your credit card?
- charging consumable goods on your credit card
- making minimum payments each month on your credit card
- paying your bill off in full each month
- paying for everything with your credit card
- When is the best time to go to the grocery store so you can spend the least amount of money?
- on a full stomach
- on a day where there are lots of sales
- both a and b
- neither a nor b