This week you will continue working on creating a Business Plan for a new health careorganization. Please read the requirements of this discussion board carefully as it varies from our usual format.
Page 312 of the eText explains that the following items are addressed in the Income Statement Assumptions section of a business plan:
- Revenue type/Revenue source(s)
- Revenue amount (e.g., as determined based on per patient, per visit, per month, per grant amount)
- Labor expenses
- Supply expenses
- Cost of drug or device expenses (if applicable)
- Equipment expenses
- Space occupancy expenses (e.g., rent, utilities)
- Overhead (insurance, etc.)
For your original post: (1) remind us about your new health care business, (2) address the values that you have determined/assumed for each of the items above, and (3) explain how you came to determine/assume the values for each of the items listed above.
I created an a small on line business platform for the public for healthcare with the help of facebook/ twitter to promote, they can find doctors on this site and get help with medications etc, I don’t know where to begin with an income state