Topic 6 Assignment: Principles of Ethics
In a 250-350 word essay, summarize the two main principles of ethics discussed in the text. Explain the composition and role of an ethics committee.
Requirements for organization and presentation of each paper:
- In the upper left hand corner of your paper, provide your name, the topic #, the date, and the title of your assignment. A cover sheet is not required.
- Summarize your research; do not copy word for word from the book, the internet, or any other source (plagiarism policies will be enforced).
- Use 12-point font, Times New Roman; double space your essay.
- Include a reference page at the end of your essay. Properly cite and reference all sources used, but does not have to be completed in APA format.
- Name your file using the first initial of your first name followed by your full last name and the title of the assignment (e.g., JDoe LP6 Essay).
- Post your file in the appropriate dropbox before Sunday at midnight.
Type your essay in a Word document and submit it to your instructor via the dropbox “Topic 6 Assignment: Principles of Ethics.” This assignment is worth 50 points; and will be graded according to the scoring guide below.