2. HOW NURSE PRACTITIONERS HAVING FULL PRACTICE AUTHORITY CAN HELP OFF SET HEALTH DISPARITIES IN RURAL COMMUNITIES
Quantitative Annotated Bibliography
For this assignment you will review current research provide a critical evaluation on that research through an annotated bibliography. An annotated bibliography is a brief summary and analysis of the journal article reviewed. For more information on annotated bibliographies please visit Purdue’s OWL: Purdue Online Writing Lab
A total of two annotated bibliographies are to be submitted (not to exceed one page each). The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than 5 years since publication. Please note that the articles must be research based and reflect a quantitative methodology (review our reading assignments). Web pages, magazines, textbooks, and other books are not acceptable.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
· Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
· Brief description of the research conducted
· Value and significance of the work (e.g., study’s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
· Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
· Conclusions or observations reached by the author
· Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the potential problem identified specific to your role option.