https://nursingpapermasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png 0 0 developer https://nursingpapermasters.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/07/logo-300x75.png developer2022-12-01 00:00:002022-12-01 00:00:00Understanding Climate and Climate Change, science homework help
"Get 15% discount on your first 3 orders with us" Order Now
Understanding Climate and Climate Change, science homework help
For this lab, you will analyze weather data for one city or region over a 50 year period. You will use Microsoft Excel to create a spreadsheet and graph. Note: If you do not have Microsoft Office, click here to access OPEN OFFICE software. To learn how to use Microsoft Excel, click here or here.
- Using the following website, Select a city or region. http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/cag/time-series/us
- In the attached spreadsheet, record the annual high temperatures, low annual temperatures, and the annual precipitation since 1965.
- Determine the average for the 50 year period (see Instruction attachment for help) for each variable.
- Determine the difference from the 50 year average for each year.
- Create a graph for the difference.
- In a Word document, explain your assessment of the differences, if any, from 1965 to 2015, for each of the three variables. Write up should be at least 3 full paragraphs. Include a reference for the NCDC Website.
Attach both the Word and Excel files in the assignment area.