This is adding to the paper you wrote for Week 3 which is attached.
Completing a Research Paper
The paper must be eight to ten pages in length (excluding the title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style. You must use at least eight scholarly sources, at least five of which can be found in the Ashford Online Library, and at least one of which is recommended material to support your points (the latter two can overlap). Two articles from the popular press can be used, but the requirement of five scholarly sources remains. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page. For information regarding APA, including samples and tutorials, visit the Ashford Writing Center within the Learning Resources tab on the left navigation toolbar.
Writing the Research Paper
The Research Paper:
- Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least eight scholarly sources, including a minimum of five from the Ashford Online Library, and one of the recommended materials from the course.
- Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Carefully review the
Grading Rubric for the criteria that will be used to evaluate your assignment.